In an effort to ensure compliance with the Governor’s new Modified Phase 2 guidelines, JPRD is doing the following:
1. All youth sports at the playgrounds are suspended beginning Wednesday, November 25th at 10pm. Activities will resume under the new guidelines on Monday, December 7. *This includes Biddy and intramural basketball team tryouts, tennis, and rugby.*
2. All individuals, groups and organizations that have rented JPRD facilities, including Lafreniere Park, Parc de Families, LaSalle Park, and Bucktown Marina, through December 23, will be notified of the new Phase 2 guidelines and will be asked to provide a letter describing how their rental activity will adhere to the new Phase 2 guidelines.
3. All Leisure Service activities are suspended beginning Wednesday, November 25 at 10pm. Activities will resume under the new Phase 2 guidelines on Monday, December 7. This includes classes, Golden Age and Special Needs Programming.
4. We will leave tennis courts and fields open to public, gyms and meeting rooms will be closed to public.
5. We will update all schedules and tryout accordingly!
You must be registered prior to participating in the program.
- A non-refundable premium of $4 for insurance must be paid at registration.
- Proof of residency-> DRIVERS LICENSE OR STATE ID ONLY!
- The age determining date for the basketball program is September 1, 2020
To volunteer or for more information call 838-1034 or
Jacob Martinez, Center Supervisor David Steeg, Girls Supervisor
Brian LeCompte, Asst. Supervisor Judge Huhner, Night Supervisor